HR at Verified Recruiter
Views:901 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
OLX - Store Manager (2-5 yrs)
JD : Store Manager
- We are looking for Store Managers to develop and implement sales & service plan for the centre to meet business objectives.
- He/ She will Plan and implement Operations procedures in the store to deliver the desired level of consumer satisfaction and uphold the Cash my car brand.
- We are a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing :
1. Assist in planning & execution of micromarketing activities at ground level. Impart training to store staff and equip them with the skills to understand and fulfil consumer needs
2. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
3. Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan
4. Responsible for hiring, training, and monitoring team member performance.
5. He/she is responsible for the resolution of customer complaints and to assist in closings when necessary.
Who we are looking for :
- Past experience in managing store is a plus
- Good with negotiation skills
- Must have a min of 2yrs team handling experience.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English & local language.
- Used car industry background is a plus.
- Good with Microsoft office tools (Excel & PPT).
What we'll give you :
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to know about us :
- OLX is the world's leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It's available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us. If you'd like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.