Lead Recruiter at Olx India
Views:356 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Olx - Content Moderator - Walkin (1-10 yrs)
Walk-Ins Interview for Content Moderator (Work From Home Opportunity).
Walk-Ins Interview are planned as per below schedule;
Date: 31st July till 2nd August 2019
Time: 10:AM to 4:00 PM
Pre-Requisite & Key Specifications For Role Required;
Need to Open/Agree for below expectation for the role, please confirm;
- 6 days working (WFM), rotational shifts and rotational offs which means one can be rostered on a Saturday/ Sunday.
- Must be Flexible for 24- 7 working environment.
- Must be from Delhi NCR Location.
- Mandatory night shifts depending on your turn/rostering once in couple of Month/As Per Roaster Plan.
- Work From Home (WFM) Opportunity but has to come/report to office for training's/team meetings when informed by Line Managers.
- Good Communication Read/Write/Speak.
- Must be a Graduate.
Employment - Third Party Payroll (Long Term, Renewable on performance basis)
Max Budget - Attractive Compensation + Incentives + Standard Policy Benefits
Content Moderator Opportunity (Work From Home, after initial training for role at Base Location)
Experience; 6 Months & above
Base Location; Gurugram
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be expected to maintain the online reputation of OLX by ensuring content and images of posted ads by users don't violate the website's terms and conditions.
- Reviewing, screening and approving content and images in compliance with the mentioned T&Cs; rejecting ads which violate posting policies.
- Maintaining SLAs, meeting the hourly and daily ad count target and quality, to earn incentives.
- 6 days working, rotational shifts and rotational offs which means one can be rostered on a Saturday/ Sunday. Will be having night shifts depending on your turn/rostering.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with India's 1 marketplace.
- Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team.
- Competitive compensation and incentives.
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.
Interview Venue & Contact Person Details;
DLF Corporate Park,
Tower 3-A - Ground Floor / 5th Floor,
Near By Metro Station,Guru Dronacharya.
(Take Exit Gate No. 2)
Contact Person - Manvendra / Neeharika
Share your resume with below information and attend the interview as per above available dates.;
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :