Lead Recruiter at Olx India
Views:565 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Olx - Account Manager - Online Solution Sales (1-3 yrs)
Accounts Manager (This role is on 3rd Party Payroll)
Locations : MUMBAI (Western Line)
Experience : 1 Years to 3 Years
What responsibilities will you get when working with us ?
The incumbent will be responsible for :
1. Client acquisition
2. Business development
3. Revenue generation
4. Reports generation
Key Responsibilities :
The Relationship Manager/Account Manager will be responsible for :
- Selling OLX's online solutions to Consulting firms, Staffing Agency & SME.
- Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
- Mapping the requirements of the clients and providing them the best solution to meet their recruitment / employer branding needs effectively
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on "value/volume based selling".
- Follow complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
- Achieving sales objectives, revenues by selling, up selling and cross selling varied offerings Sales management to drive both volume and value business
Job Specifications :
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 1-3 years of B2B field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Preferable industries are IT / BPO, HR Space / Consulting, Media, Solution Selling, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom and Dot Com.
- Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
Functional Skills Required :
- Account Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
- Presentation and Probing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Business
About OLX :
OLX Group is the world's fastest-growing marketplaces network, serving more than 350 million people every month. We build leading destinations for buying, selling, and exchanging products and services, operating more than 20 consumer brands across five continents, including Avito, letgo, dubizzle, OLX and many more.
Our technology is designed to help people trade almost anything in safe, smart and convenient ways. We facilitate approximately 17 million exchanges every month, from cars and furniture to electronics and clothing. By encouraging reuse and recycling, we help reduce waste and give items second, third, or even fourth lives.
Powered by a team of 5,000 people, OLX Group operates from 35+ offices around the world.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world's population improve their daily lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
For more information, please visit www.olxgroup.com.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.