Oliveboard - Manager - Online Sales (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Outbound calls for Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Pitch the various product offerings including tests and online courses.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with the objectives
- Proactively identify the cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing users
- Work closely with the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
Customer Relationship Management : Provide customer feedback to the product and marketing teams
Key Requirements :
- At least two years of sales and customer service experience via calls and live chat
- Effective communication skills - English and Hindi
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of various competitive exams
- Knowledge of social media platforms
Oliveboard is India's leading online test preparation platform for MBA, Banking and Government job exams where students can learn through videos and online study material while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.
With over 4,000,000 users, Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing edtech startups in India. It was selected as one of the top education startups of India at Edustars.