Oliveboard - Junior Graphic Designer (1-2 yrs)
Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing ed-tech start-ups in India with a base of over 9 million users across all 28 States and 2000+ cities & towns of India. It is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We are passionate about delivering a more data-driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. Oliveboard's adaptive platform provides complete practice for an exam- Mock Tests, Sectional Tests, Adaptive Tests, Group Study Games along with Conceptual Videos & Lessons - all on one intelligent platform that continuously provides targeted recommendations on weak areas.
Role : Junior Graphic Designer
Location : Bangalore (In Office Job)
- Create intuitive, beautiful, clean pixel perfect digital designs.
- Work on graphic design projects across product and marketing.
- Create collateral for social media, android apps, websites, marketing etc.
- Set and follow templates, best practices, and brand guidelines.
- Must have an experience of 1-2 years in designing.
- Strong knowledge of color, typography, layout, icons, and other visual elements.
- Designing visually stunning digital graphics, mailers, banners, illustrations, and iconography.
- Independently manage time, prioritize, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Help identify and improve on visual communications.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.