Oliveboard - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-2 yrs)
- Will be primarily responsible for growth of Oliveboard's user acquisition channels.
- Responsible for the growth and performance of Oliveboard's educator partnerships.
- Responsible for achieving the key business metrics for all the affiliate channels.
- Set up deal structures, negotiate and close partnerships.
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization of campaigns across channels.
- Drive campaigns through channels like facebook, google etc.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Growth/Performance marketing roles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly.
- Experience with Ed-tech/E-commerce companies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Marketing automation tools like CleverTap/MoEngage is a plus
- Very good communication, interpersonal and team collaboration skills.
Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing EdTech start-ups in India with a base of over 12 million users across all 28 States and 3200+ cities & towns of India. It is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We are passionate about delivering a more data-driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. Oliveboard's adaptive platform provides complete practice for an exam- Mock Tests, Sectional Tests, Adaptive Tests, Group Study Games along with Conceptual Videos & Lessons - all on one intelligent platform that continuously provides targeted recommendations on weak areas.