OLA - Senior Copywriter (2-7 yrs)
About the Ola Creative Team :
- The Ola creative team is the in-house creative engine challenged with creating compelling communication for various stakeholders - consumers, customers, drivers, internal - driving forward the Ola business.
- The team works on existing (Ola Cabs) and new businesses requiring a strong understanding of design and communication sense across consumer segments, businesses and industries. It works closely with the brand and city and marketing teams, converting briefs into impactful copy and visual communication rooted in the Ola brand.
Role & Responsibilities :
- This role requires turning strategy briefs into the customer-facing communications that build brand love and drives the business. We are looking for someone who can strike a fine balance between stunning work and brand building. Expected to handle several categories at the same time, constantly coming up with ideas and copy. Need to be comfortable working as a team. People currently in digital agencies, mainline advertising experience will be a big plus.
- Outstanding copy skills with high fluency in written and verbal English, other regional languages will be an added benefit.
- Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative creative environment where ideas will be challenged and feedback is given.
- Ability to think independently and crack ideas.
- A lateral thinker who can write fresh copy without using clich's.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations.
- Manage the Concept and Copy requirements.
- Actively participate in ideation and concept discussions with the creative and management teams.
- Carefully read job requisitions to ensure that all specific job requirements are properly delivered and time schedules are strictly adhered to.
- Will be required to work on more than one assignment simultaneously and must do justice to parallel assignments with equal attention to details.
- As a team member sees through the job till the end.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Being able to think across various mediums and to be constantly innovative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be passionate about high creative quality.
- 2+ years of experience in a brand content marketing, agency copywriting role or in house creative team.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Creative writing, or a related field (preferred but nor mandatory).
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing strong copy skills, and the ability to work in both short and longer-form.
- Copy led campaigns that demonstrate the ability to write good headlines, body copy, and taglines.
- Experience writing for big consumer brands including radio & film scripts is a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong editorial judgment and writing ability.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity.
- Digital and social media experience - the ability to create within character-limits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.