Manager at Ohana Academy
Views:77 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Ohana - Manager - Sales (1-5 yrs)
About Ohana Academy
A mission-driven rocketship in the earliest stage of its journey!
Ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of the core team of Airbnb or Netflix when they were just starting out? Here's your chance to try that path with Ohana. Ohana is an E-learning platform for holistic learning. Ohana believes in nourishing curious minds and their creativity. Ohana empowers children to explore more and uncover their passion.
- Simply because Ohana is the nucleus of great minds at work, building for most curious minds.
- Imagine a group of passionate people driven by a mission. Given complete freedom to chase their goals. This is Ohana's - people-first culture-
About the Role - Sales Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: Sim card and data plans will be reimbursed. Laptop and mobile device will not be provided.
Compensation Structure (CTC: INR 5-10 LPA):
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 3 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification
Variable Compensation: We will reward a minimum of 10% of the monthly target. The variable compensation will only kick in after achieving both fortnightly and monthly targets.
The fortnightly target will be 2x of your monthly salary and the monthly target will be 3x of your monthly salary.
Bonus (Every sales count): For every customer, you bring to the company, we will pay you a royalty of 1% of the running monthly subscription of the customers onboarded by you, provided the customer you onboarded continues with Ohana & your fortnightly & monthly targets are met. You will act as relationship manager for the customers you onboarded and the longer they stay the more we pay.
1. Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >1 year of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
2. Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
4. Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
5. Graduation mandatory in any field
6. Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint