Offline Marketing Manager - Retail (3-9 yrs)
Offline Marketing Manager - bangalore
- Create strategies to build an immersive and engaging consumer experience at retail, brand events and offline community.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute offline activities to increase community engagement and brand awareness across Events, Retail and Community.
- Set the benchmark to elevate consumer experiences at offline stores, on-ground campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with the supply chain & sales ops teams to ensure consistency of consumer experience at offline activation.
- Responsible for building and growing a thriving offline community
- Be extremely focussed on hyperlocal thinking with frugal spends and maximum impact.
- Work closely with online teams who monitor forums and social media channels with an aim to conciliate and serve the customer's order fulfilment needs on-ground.
- Contribute to building and executing marketing strategies through on-ground pulse monitoring & feedback bottom-up; competition scope & research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Creatively integrate offline fan interactions into campaigns and happenings
- Nurture and identify loyal customer / super fans to create a fan network across India
- Collaborate with other departments to manage brand reputation
Job Requirements :
- Experience in offline marketing across established premium brands.
- Direct knowledge of creating offline strategies for retail marketing, brand events and community marketing.
- Additional knowledge on interactive marketing concepts & new media channels - web, search, social media, event management, community & retail will be helpful.
- Experience in developing creative and strategically effective campaigns.
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of immediate team to achieve desired results.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis, communication and resolution.
- Good to have social and communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Retail Management or related discipline
- Passionate about consumer facing brands specifically groceries, fruits & vegetables, agri-tech, knowledge about farming and supply chain a plus.