Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:58 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Officer - Sales - FMCG (1-5 yrs)
- Regional Experience
- Handle Sales & manage team
- Experience in Modern Trade
- Fantastic work culture
- Our client is serving the country for 50 years since it's inception in 1972. Our client has travelled a long way from a battery industry to an Energy Powerhouse with wide category of Products like Batteries, Torches, LED lights, Mosquito Bats, Electrical Accessories - Flex Box, Spike guards etc.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Ensuring use of proper use database and tools to track performance.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Sales (B2C) role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors, Dealers and Modern Trade.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high-performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% of travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.