Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:35 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Officer - Sales - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Our client represents established and upcoming brands from UAE to India and from India to the Middle East and Africa.
- Their major focus is to emerge as a leading company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector. The business is managed by experienced investors and management professionals from the FMCG industry with decades of experience in launching brands in MNCs / Indian Companies and across geographies.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering excellent service.
- Ascertaining customer's needs and recommending and displaying items that meet these.
- Managing the point-of-sale processes.
- Ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy and receiving shipments.
- Staying up to date on products, market and trends.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/Sales Support or Retail Sales role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have working knowledge of sales and negotiation
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.