Officer - Sales - Bank (1-5 yrs)
Officer - Sales is an integral part of the bank's front line sales force.
The Job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/customer mapping with the primary responsibilities mentioned below.
1) To acquire New to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships by selling :
- Savings Accounts.
- Current Accounts.
- Term Deposits.
- Debit / Credit Cards.
- IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual.
- Fund / Retail Asset Products / Online Trading.
2) Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets
3) To fulfill KYC & Compliance norms.
4) To reach out to High Net-worth Individuals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.