HR Head at Future Plannerz
Views:54 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Officer - Public Relations - Hospitality (4-8 yrs)
OFFICER - PUBLIC RELATIONS & ADMINISTRATION
1. The Applicant must possess very strong Public Relation (PR) Skills.
2. He should have strong leadership qualities, excellent communication, negotiation skills with an ability to think out of the box and react promptly. He should also possess strong work ethics, integrity & interpersonal skills.
3. a) He must have previous experience of handling any task/work related to Domestic International Airlines, Airport Authorities, Airport Customs, Immigration, Passport Regional Office.
b) He must also have previous experience in making necessary Travel arrangements viz upgrading flight tickets, passport renewals, visa formalities, car hire for guests/officials,
- Meet & Assist formalities at the arrival/departure terminals, baggage clearance etc.
4. a) He must have previous experience in handling any task/work related to BMC, Road Transport Office, Police Department & any relevant Semi Government and other Government bodies and personnel.
b) He must also have experience of submitting necessary RTO documentations during Registration of Company Vehicles, BMC & Road tax payments and other formalities during Sale of Company vehicles.
5. He shall keep himself as well as the Management, Administrative/ HR department updated of any Government notifications/resolutions whenever published or notified.
Job Specification :
- Must have knowledge of international travel guidelines, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Very Fluent in read/write/spoken English, Hindi & Marathi are mandatory.
- Proficiency in computers (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet)