Officer/Premium Acquisition Manager - CASA Sales - Bank (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- To source CASA accounts from open market or organizing some activities and events.
- Need candidates from POS (Point of sale) / Credit Card executive/ Executive/Business Loan.
- Source "CA a/c." of small neighborhoods shops like General store, mobile shop, Chemist etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in casa/banking sales.
- CASA stands for Current Account and Savings Account which is mostly used in West Asia and South-east Asia. CASA deposit is the amount of money that gets deposited in the current and savings accounts of bank customers
- Field sales or outside sales is a type of sales process where the reps go out in the market and sell directly. Field sales reps identify prospects, make contact, pursue leads, and ultimately, close the deal