Recruitment Associate at Foundgate Consultancy
Views:2 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Officer - Field Sales (0-5 yrs)
We are Hiring DBS Bank
Role : Field Sales Officer
- DBS ( Gold Loan)
Process : Gold loan / Business loan
- Experience Must in Banking Sector Any Loan Sales Experience - Gold Loan, Mortgage Loan, Housing Loan, Account Opening, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, Credit Card Sales)
Experience : 6 Month's To 5 Year's (Experience Must In Banking or Finance Sector)
Qualification : Any Degree
Language : Kannada & English
Age : 18 To 35 Years
Gender : Male
Salary : 2.5LPA to 3 LPA + inc +petrol
Location : Bangalore/ Mysore/ Mandya/ Channaraypatna/ devanagalli / Hubli / Bangarpet / Bagalkot/ Ranibennur / Udupi / Mangalore
Job Purpose :
- To ensure quality of customer service, gold collateral / asset quality & Process adherence, there by achieving growth the objectives of the organization. ( 1.Customer service - TAT for servicing a client, 2. Client retention to reduce attrition,
- To conduct valuation and verification of gold ornaments with respect to weight, purity & Detect spurious, low purity gold and frauds to mitigate the risk.
- Ensure that proper KYC and other prescribed documentation process is followed before and after the disbursement of loan
- Adhere the Policy, Process & other guidelines of the bank. Improve the existing process to overcome the probable risk.
- Maintaining the TAT in the timely disbursement of Gold loan.
- Retention of customers / portfolio by meaningful engagement time to time.
- Secure safe room operations, security measures, day to day working of branch.
- Follow up with the customer for timely interest collection, repayment and reduce NPA to zero.
- Compliance of internal audit matters. Close the issues pointed out in in audit with in the TAT.
- Cross Sell of other products / services of the bank.
- Maintain liaison with Gold loan department/ Departments in Zonal/ Head Office for speedy resolution of problems faced by branch.
Interview Process :
1. Telephonic Interview
2. HR Interview