Officer - Corporate Communication (2-6 yrs)
Job description: Officer - Corporate Communications
External Communications :
- Designing, developing content: Chemical News Magazine, Chemical Newsletters, developing Brochures, Flyers.
- Coordination with Designers and Printers
- Content development and management of Website
- Developing content and managing social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and other social media handles
- Briefs to writers that include deadlines, writing style.
- Networking at industry events.
- Commission articles from Industry Experts and freelance content producers.
- Proofread, edit and rewrite articles to meet publication standards.
- Attend photo shoots.
- Actively raise the profile of the publications.
- Assist all staff to meet deadlines.
- Media and Public Relations
- Organizing Press conferences and interviews, and creating materials (banners, flyers, etc.)
- Writing and distributing press releases to the media to garner coverage
- Monitoring the news for mentions of the organization, its key Office bearers and members of Executive Committee
- Organizing interviews and news briefings for Council representatives to discuss the issue at hand
- Advising Council representatives on what to say and how to say it when speaking with members of the media
- Generally protecting the Council's reputation and ability to do business
- Comply with media law and industry regulations.
Internal Communications :
- Drafting emails and memos announcing Council news and initiatives
- Managing internal blogs, newsletters, or other publications
- Ideal candidate should be a Post Graduate in Journalism & Mass Communication with 2/3 years- of experience in reputed corporates handling the above responsibilities.
- Should have a good command in English and should have passion for writing and networking skills.