Manager at ZUHR Consulting
Views:33 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Officer - Business Solutions Marketing - IT (3-6 yrs)
Business Solutions Marketing Officer
You will be responsible for leading the positioning, integration and execution of of the business to prospects and clients. You will identify solution marketing opportunities to sell and upsell within the business and package the solutions in line with it. You will have ownership of the positioning, packaging, pricing, and selling of specific solutions that may be simple or complex solutions.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- To perform reviews of existing clients and ensure the solutions are matching their needs and also to replicate solutions within similar industry fields.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Contribute to new solution innovation
- Increase the productivity of sales
- Drive successful solutions marketing programs
- Effective reviews of solutions within client businesses recognising new opportunities or enhancement of solutions.
- Identity new (or groups of clients) who would benefit from available solutions.
- Create and recommend new solutions to address any gaps in the business offering.
- To provide market value pricing to teams to ensure value adds and solutions are profitable to the business. This is an integral part of the businesses success!
- Develop new business opportunities by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers and prospects. This includes outbound prospecting, contract renewal, and follow-up to targeted marketing leads.
- Thought leadership to all areas of the business in sharing the complexity of the solution marketing mix.
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Passion, dedication and focus
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in marketing business solutions like SAAS, technologies, IT or marketing services to different verticals and enjoy working in a fast paced, client led environment.
- Experience of a customer service or sales environment
- CIM or other accredited marketing bodies desirable but not essential