Officer - Business Development - Solar Product (1-15 yrs)
Title : Business Development Officer - Solar
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Payroll: On Roll
- Follow up with leads aggressively and systematically in solar.
- Thoroughly read and understand the RFP/ RFQ/ bid documents for solar projects and other infrastructure business as per company s strategy.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders relating to the project.
- Coordinate site visits and prepare bid queries from technical, legal, and commercial perspective.
- Prepare the techno-commercial documents for submission to clients/ prospective clients.
- Negotiate commercial and contractual terms.
- Maintaining excellent client relationship for repeat business.
- Understanding customer needs and devising optimum solutions.
- A self-starter, curious to learn and able to quickly adapt.
- Should be able to read voluminous bid documents thoroughly and understand them commercially.
- Should be excellent in communication skills, MS Office (excel, word, PPT), relationship development and business generation and follow up.
- Existing contacts in overseas markets, this is not mandatory but will be an added advantage
- Should be able to understand the techno-commercial aspects of a solar PV plant.
- Should be able to independently handle discussions with clients/ consultants and undertake first level negotiations.
- Should be willing to travel.