Octro - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Plan and Execute all digital marketing.
- Building and optimizing customer funnel for all digital campaigns across Google Adwords, Facebook and the website
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaign, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on insights
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Hands-on with SEO, SEM and ASO.
- Manage mobile marketing campaigns for app Downloads across channels & Tie-ups with brands for driving app downloads like Chat apps, gaming apps, etc.
Candidate profile :
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with min 1 yrs of exp.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., google analytics, facebook analytics).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
About Company :
Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstars to be a part of this growth.