OceanOfWeb - Manager - Client Service (5-15 yrs)
1. People should be only from Staffing and Recruitment BD role
2. He/She should be only from Top Staffing Companies
3. He/She should have experience in handling Banking Clients
- Client Service Manager will be responsible for their specific assigned customer base. Members of the team need to develop a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- The Client Service Manager handles all the processes within the department and need to collaborate with Internal teams to address customers needs and smooth delivery.
- Act as main point of contact for all assigned clients.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Develop a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Have created sales plan for generating revenue. Managing the P&L for the assigned customers
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify Opportunities and be responsible for upselling and cross selling for the defined customer base.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers- needs. Also work closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
Essential and Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.