OceanOfWeb - Head/AGM - Content Delivery & Management (7-12 yrs)
A hands-on leader to manage and be responsible for the entire content development, management and delivery to end customers and training/ instruction team for Wileys Global Academy, to ensure an excellent model of agile, reusable, standardized and searchable content management, minimal time to market product delivery, while maintaining high quality standards as well as leveraging platforms and analysis based on data. Define and implement best in class content management and delivery ecosystem to serve various business units, customers and product lines for the global Academy.
- The Content Management and Delivery Head is expected to build and sustain scalable processes for excellence in training delivery and content development/ management, and collaborate with Training Delivery Head to ensure great student and client feedback as well as enabling data driven approaches for remediation and continuous improvement.
Content Development Excellence :
- Own quality and standard of content/ courses developed
- Manage a team of instructional designers, developers, assessment experts and external vendor teams to develop content for digital and blended courses in an agile manner based on a judicial forecasting of the critical need areas and well as areas of business growth.
- Implement a robust model of building job role-based career frameworks and career lattice maps to align courses.
- Ensure high level instructional design to develop lesson plans and facilitator guides for scalable standardized training. Ensure minimal bugs or errors
- Enable geographical localization while building content as relevant
- Ensure high quality and standard metrics for a standardized quality driven process. Build and manage measurable KPIs and success metrics for team. Work with Project Management head to enable timely delivery. Plan and manage resource needs as well as budgets and costs
Content Management Excellence :
- Work with the LMS specialist teams to upload content for digital courses, ensure a searchable model of meta-tagging and managing content to enable repeatable use and easy search
- Manage and grow our pool of cutting-edge content, plan updations based on industry trends and enable effective version controlling
- Work in tandem with technology teams to support implementation of relevant features and functionalities in the platform and LCMS as needed
Content Delivery Efficacy :
- Own the training quality metrics as well as L1 feedback metrics
- Ensure effective model for building lesson plans, trainer/ facilitator guides and manuals to enable standardized model of training delivery in a scalable manner
- Work in deep collaboration with Training Delivery Head to identify anomalies and deviations (in quality and process) for training delivery, and provide required remediation and continuous improvement
- Monitor and improve NPS and drive obsession towards achieving a high NPS
Continuous Improvement through Robust System of Processes and Tracking Mechanism, Data Driven reporting and Remediation
- Set up robust and scalable processes for end to end content development, management and delivery
- Ensure a platform and data driven content delivery mechanism
- Bring process improvements through automation and technology adoption, building processes and systems that can track the efficacy of training consistently
- Generate actionable reports for transparent visibility into training health of all course pipelines, training health, support tracking, reporting and insight generation of key performance indicators of process/operational excellence in a timely manner.
- Use data driven approaches to plan either actions/ solutions or remediation