People Operations Manager at Obbserv Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Obbserv - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-6 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities
Principal duties and responsibilities for the position:
- Execute strategies for all SEO activities assigned by the team lead.
- Clarity in communication with Team members.
- Preparing Content Strategies & coordinating with the Content team for SEO content writing.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate the productivity of oneself and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes.
- Timely and efficient reporting for all clients.
- Keep the Team Lead informed of any sort of updates, issues and task status.
- Finding more accurate media buying platforms according to the need of the client.
- Keep oneself updated with the latest trend in SEO.
- Think Automation.
- Sharing feedback to the reporting managers.
- Graduation in any discipline, Certified Digital Marketing Course or Diploma prefered.
- Basics of Digital Marketing, Basic Understanding of SEO: Both Onpage(Technical) and Offpage SEO, SEO strategies: Technical and Content, Client Pitches, Data Analytics, Brand Understanding, Keyword Research, Link Building
- Analytical & logical skills, Communication skills.
- Strategize the marketing efforts over different channels. To think in a broader perspective.
- Self motivated, Problem Solving, Calm, Committed, Curious.