People Operations Manager at Obbserv Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:142 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Obbserv - Creative Director - Marketing (4-12 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities :
Principal duties and responsibilities for the position :
- Lead creative direction at Obbserv.
- Proactively lead, mentor and motivate junior and senior designers, copywriters.
- Desire to produce award-winning creative for each and every assignment.
- Have a good understanding of social media marketing, breath creativity and innovation.
- Would be actively working on marketing strategies.
- A knack for inspiring the creative team and the client through quality thinking, ideas and executions.
- Experience in digital, social, content creation, storytelling and brand-building.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of copywriters and designers.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by the team.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements.
- Keeps internal stakeholders and management informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates
- Monitors marketing mix and results for each client
- Check-ins to make sure the original strategic direction is present in all stages of projects
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team
- To have knowledge of the latest technological trends, have the ability to understand metrics to shape digital strategy, and have the ability to craft unique online user experiences
- To mentor the Copy team and head the Creative team (Copy Art)
- A solid understanding of design, copy and marketing practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills. Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
- Graduate in Designing, Multimedia and Animation
- Understanding of design trends, Understanding of Social Media and advertising trends
- Self Motivated, Integrity, Patient
- Extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills