General Manager - HR at Oasys Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:17 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Oasys Tech Solutions - Executive/Consultant - Pre-Sales (3-5 yrs)
Pre-Sales Consultant, Pre-Sales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Completely owning the responsibilities of pre-sales during the life cycle of prospects and opportunities.
2. Ability to work hand in hand with Sales as well as Delivery team, ensuring timely submission and high-quality proposal response towards clients.
3. Review the RFP/RFI in detail and prepare a synopsis of the same along with a detailed responsibility matrix with stakeholders identified.
4. Coordinating the pre-sales bidding process and preparing collaterals as and when required
5. Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
6. To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients using Retransforms proposition.
7. Addressable of Customer Pain Points as part of client centric value proposition
8. Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and Retransform
9. Liaising with multiple expert teams to gain an in-depth knowledge and convert them to a formidable proposal meeting customer demand
10. Helping the sales team with required support for customer meeting and proposals
11. Creating new knowledge database for RFP/RFI references
12. Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
13. Previous experience in requirements gathering, design, and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
14. Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
15. Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations, and product development
16. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
17. Ability to cope under pressure and priorities work accordingly
18. A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for learning technology
19. Should have Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
20. Should have Knowledge of commonly used Sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies, and procedures.
Job Highlights :
- Prior experience as Pre Sales Consultant / Bid Manager in IT services or BPO industry
- Should have the ability to work in a high energy start-up environment with new technology solutions
- Should have the ability to work productively under minimal supervision
- Good understanding of the commercial terms and acumen