Talent Aquisition Specialist at O9 Solutions
Views:27 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
O9 Solutions - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
About o9 Solutions:
Who wants to be a part of a rocket ship in the enterprise SaaS space selling to global brands like Walmart, Google, Starbucks, Nike, Caterpillar,...? Our AI/ML-driven business planning platform can deliver 10x improvement in visibility, agility and efficiency to multi-billion $ enterprises across a growing list of verticals including Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Telecom and many more. We already have a scaled business but have barely begun to scratch the surface of a massive opportunity in integrated business planning. Don't take our word for it -- check out our leadership position in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Sales & Operations Planning Systems.
At o9, we are looking for ambitious and passionate talents to join us in our exciting journey to grow the business! We want to hear from you even if your skills don- t exactly match the openings below. We are huge believers in people with integrity, intelligence, grit and a winning mindset. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today!
- This position can be based anywhere in Mumbai.
Learn more at www.o9solutions.com
You will manage a regional pipeline of accounts through the entire sales lifecycle from lead qualification through final sales and ongoing maintenance/upsell. You will be responsible for developing build deep and broad relationships at accounts by a consistent calling effort including meetings, social events, emails and calls. You will work closely with one or more industry vertical focused leaders in a matrixed organization to execute sales cycles specific to the industry that each of your client's is in. Once trained, you will give presentations and product demos to potential prospects and conduct discovery meetings to determine their needs and purchase timing.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth, preferably tech/software environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight.
Ideal candidates will have a history of top performance in sales, especially to large enterprise accounts. Experience in highly consultative sales involving multiple parties at the client and internally is highly desirable. Basic technical proficiency to understand software products backed by superior communication and presentation skills required.
What you'll be doing :
- Be responsible and accountable for building a pipeline and generating sales from it in a regional area
- Execute entire sales cycle including lead qualification/nurturing, initial demos with qualified/qualifying leads, partnering with pre-sales and delivery organizations for late-stage opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify the customer's needs and key stakeholders in the purchase decision
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally to translate the client needs into product features/pitches to clients
- Build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders ahead of and during the sales process. Understand the political landscape of the client's decision-making process and advise / direct o9 team accordingly to maximize success during a sales process
- Develop presentations/pitches with input from marketing and industry leads to conduct sales meetings with clients
- Quarterback RFI/RFP processes
What you need :
- 7+ years of direct sales experience with a track record of top performance
- Strong presentation skills especially to senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Infectious hustle, energy and persistence
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted senior-level relationships and translating them to commercial success
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and an entrepreneurial mindset
- High emotional quotient and experience navigating decision making at complex matrixed enterprises
- Enjoy being in front of clients and being successful by making them successful
Additional Requirements :
- Strong understanding of supply chain planning concepts
- A patient listener with the ability to clearly articulate your viewpoint to all levels of our customer
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain
- Tech-savvy, you need to know how to run a software demo
- Knowledge about Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Tier 1 / 2 supply chains
- Proficient use of MS Office package, LinkedIn, Salesforce.com
Nice to haves :
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience in a high growth environment