HR Excutive at o2 spa salon pvt ltd
Views:268 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
O2 Spa - Cluster Manager - Sales (5-15 yrs)
Position : Cluster Manager
Qualification: Any Graduate Or Post Graduate
Location: O2 Spa Cluster
Working Hours: 9hrs Shift
Cluster Managers oversee all aspects of the operations, sales and marketing of beauty, health and wellness spas.
Effectively handling the Cluster's operations, sales and marketing part, to ensure high quality service is maintained in the Outlets and maximize revenue generation of the SPA Outlets.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication.
- Critical thinking skills to handle all of their managerial responsibilities.
- Should be detail-oriented team players with leadership and time management skills.
- Team Management, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience in People Skills, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Team Management, Outlet Management, Clusters or Region.(Aero/Non Aero)
- Good Knowledge of Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Should have experience of handling 5-10 outlets.(Aero/Non Aero)
- Should have a strong knowledge of Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- To ensure the success of an establishment by training adequate staff members to deliver a spa's services.
- Set employee schedules, ensure that employees receive ongoing training and hold staff meetings to keep employees updated on spa procedures and policies.
- Provide information and assistance to all staff of the outlets.
- Assist with administration duties such as attendance, scheduling, forecasting, stock taking and orders.
- Assist with Sales, Operations and Marketing and publicity opportunities.
- Maintain effective relations with all departments at hotel/mall/airports.
- Ensure all certificates/licenses/equipment are current and maintained.
- Manage training and delivery of team members.
- Maintain industry knowledge and understanding.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of O2 Spa Salon Pvt. Ltd.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Management.
- Ensure Guest, team and personal health and safety is maintained at all times, reporting any concerns in a timely manner.
- Meeting the Sales Targets.
- Maximize revenue generation of all the outlets under a cluster
Candidates are requested to send their Updated Resume along with a Video giving their Self Introduction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.