Nykaa - Assistant Manager - Sourcing & Brand Management (4-9 yrs)
To drive the brands business keeping in mind the customer requirement and execute a curated assortment of brands and proper cataloging in line with the category goals.
Driving Sales :
- Responsible for brands top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Coordinate for pitch, negotiate and onboard brands and labels on Nykaa fashion platform
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency;
- Continuous analysis of business, brands, assortment and issues in business
- Responsible for coordinating with all the support teams like catalog, vendor support, design etc for ensuring timely update and refresh of products.
- Ensuring the products reflecting on the website/app are correct and with the correct inventory.
- Responsible for execution and implementation of the plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion.
- Coordinate with content and webcom team to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
- Execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Analyse user experience across channels and touchpoints through web analytics and determine potential improvements
- Curate the product assortment for the category
- Curate the brand assortment for the category