NxtWave - Senior Role - Copy Writing (2-4 yrs)
- NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 12 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 800+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
- We are growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
Know more about NxtWave : https://www.ccbp.in
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with a team of an energetic and dedicated team of writers and graphic designers.
- Understand the marketing/business problems presented to you, and find creative and effective ways of resolving them.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Churn out ideas and copy for NxtWave's many communication pieces including, but not limited to social media content, digital ads, brochures, press ads, emailers, web banners, and other digital assets.
- Create wireframes and collaborate with graphic designers to produce creatives.
- Have a role in building a brand for India's fastest growing Ed-Tech startup.
Skills Required :
- 2-4 years of experience as a copywriter
- A portfolio of work that showcases your ability to think and create catchy content.
- Willingness to collaborate with teams across functions and being open to take up new types of tasks.
- The ability to think of innovative ideas within deadlines.
- The ability to apply concepts of persuasion and explain the strategic thinking behind a copy.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
Languages Known :
- Ability to write in an Indian language is an added advantage
Work Location : Hyderabad
Working Days : 6 - Day Week