NxtWave - Senior Content Writer - Search Engine Optimization (2-4 yrs)
About NxtWave :
- NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
- NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised - 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital, and marquee angels, including the founders of some of India's unicorns.
- NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & -Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
- Scale at which we operate on the tech level (as on July 22)
- 370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
- 69 Cr+ Code Runs
- 4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
- Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
Sr. Content Writer (SEO, Technology) Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage blog content, Quora answers, guest posting content, and other requirements for SEO Content.
- Prepare content for technology-related articles and content with minimal assistance from internal tech teams.
- Brainstorm blog topics and titles along with in-house SEO Specialists.
- Collaborate with internal and freelance content writers to ensure the timely delivery of content.
- Write, review, or edit as necessary to ensure the brand's content standards.
- Continuously stay updated with trends, analyze what content is working, and proactively innovate ways to improve the content.
- Ideate and collaborate with in-house designers to create any digital assets for articles, like infographics, posters, videos, etc.
Skills and Experience :
- 3-4 years of experience in writing technology articles
- Writing crisp, clear, and compelling articles
- Ability to explain technology in simple terms and add interesting statistics around it.
- Ability to do deep research that makes the content unique and stand out.
- Preferably from a technical background.
Language : English.
Working Location & Working Day : 5-Day Week.