NxtWave - Manager - Influencer Marketing (1-3 yrs)
- NxtWave is revolutionising the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs. By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 12 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 700+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave at (https://www.ccbp.in/)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute end-to-end influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Develop content ideas, write and curate content for influencer marketing
- Keep abreast of emerging content trends and influencers
- Liaising with the teams to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Skills Required :
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in Influencer marketing
- Should have worked with a mix set of influencers Macro, Mid-tier, Micro Nano influencers
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Keen understanding of Gen Z habits and thinking
- A proactive and can-do attitude
Languages Known : Need proficiency in English and Hindi.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Working Days : 6 - Day Week
CTC : 6 to 10 LPA