NxtWave - Manager - Business Development/Presales (1-3 yrs)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
- Recognised as the Greatest Brand in Education by Asiaone Magazine & Marksmen Daily, NxtWave offers vernacular content and interactive learning & is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 12 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
You- re ideal for this role, if :
- You're managing a team of counsellors that would guide students with their career decisions
- You can instill empathy in your team to effectively communicate about high-paying Career opportunities to its prospective learners and drive sales-qualified leads
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a Pre-Sales/Sales team in achieving monthly sales qualified-leads targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of Business Development Associates to achieve a given sales qualified leads target
- Take responsibility for the entire sales qualification life cycle for your assigned Team. Outbound calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and qualification rate
- Counselling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly and monthly sales qualified leads target.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate weekly sales qualified targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 1+ years in managing a Sales/Pre-Sales team
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentations skills
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and have extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve monthly sales qualified leads targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Languages Known :
- Native speaker of Kannada
- Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Office
- 6 - Day Week
- Weekends will be a working day. Week-off will be on weekdays
Salary CTC: 5-9 LPA (Based upon performance in Interview) + Performance based Incentives