HR Recruiter at NxtWave Disruptive Technologies Private Limited
Views:196 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NxtWave - Associate - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
You're ideal for this role, if
- You're interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You've the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You've proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing ?
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
What are we looking for?
- An individual with excellent Telugu communication skills interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and a great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
Languages Known :
- Native speaker of Telugu
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage
Work Location & Working Days :
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to office whenever required
- 6 - Day Week
Note : Currently, we have various openings for multiple roles & we will be informing you the Final Job Role and Salary CTC based on your performance in the selection process.
Compensation : Upto 6 LPA(fixed) + performance based incentives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.