NxtWave - Associate - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Business Development Associate
- NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
- NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
- The startup is backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital, and marquee angels, including the founders of some of India's unicorns.
- NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India.
- The startup has received accolades as - The Greatest Brand in Education in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 800+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
The scale at which we operate on the tech level (as of July- 22)
- 50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
- 12 Cr+ Code Runs
- 2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave : https://www.ccbp.in
What are we looking for ?
- A Lead Generation Associate with excellent Tamil Communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities along with good proficiency in English
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset to effectively communicate about high-paying Career opportunities to its prospective learners and drive sales qualified leads
- Willingness to work in a high-growth startup environment.
What will you be doing ?
- Outbound calls and generating sales qualified leads
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the lead and nudge them forward in the presales process.
- Take responsibility for the entire sales qualification life cycle for your assigned leads. Cold calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets.
Salary CTC : Upto 3 LPA(fixed) + performance based incentives
Languages Known :
- Native speaker of Tamil
- Good proficiency in English is an added advantage.
Work Location & Working Days :
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
- 6 Day Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.