HR at Nutravo Lifecare Pvt Ltd
Views:217 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Nutralyfe - Facebook Ad Specialist (3-9 yrs)
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor
- Facebook BluePrint Certification (https://www.facebook.com/blueprint)
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
- Strong understand of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM)
- 2-3 years experience managing Facebook & Instagram ad account(s)
- Manage and monitor growth by implementing campaign solutions; build campaigns, monitor and optimize for performance and work towards marketing objectives.
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns within the timelines and budgets.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Should have and previously demonstrated an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook with E-Commerce products.
- Religiously track funnel conversion and identify key areas for improvement. Engage with the concerned team to drive engagements and deliver results
- Manage, mentor & grow the team members to deliver impact
Candidate Profile Essential:-
- A self-starter and results-oriented, with an ability to be detail oriented without losing track of the big picture
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive campaigns
- Experience in handling annual performance advertising budgets of upwards of INR 2 Cr a month
- Expert understanding of leading mobile & web analytics tools, marketing automation software & advertising technology in general
- At least 2 years professional experience in managing performance campaigns
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.