Senior Manager - HR at Nurturing Green
Views:290 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Nurturing Green - Regional Manager - Sales & Operations - Retail - South & West Region (8-16 yrs)
- Handling Sales & Operation for the South & West region.
- Developed training and induction module comprising of Brand Introduction, Product information, Retail operation processes, planning and strategizing tools, systems training, and customer service. Developed a SOPs Manual consisting of company policies, processes for inventory management and controlling shrinkage.
- Recruiting retail staff that resonates with the brand image. Responsible for training and inducting all new staff members and aligning them to the organizational goals.
- Consistently meeting budgeted targets and plan Quarterly forecasts on top-line and bottom-line achievements. Controlling and monitoring Gross margin, sell-through across categories and Key performance indicators at each store.
- Creating and implementing strategic plans, setting and administering budgets and developing improved processes to meet short and long term objectives.
- Enhancing customer experience and monitoring repeat buyers. Monitoring service standards through mystery shopping audits.
- Grow the team into individual business managers, by empowering them to manage their stores, while equipping them with the necessary skills and information also conducting various relevant training programs.
- Responsible for achieving top-line numbers and developing the stores to perform at their optimum best.
- Develop a Store Ops comprehensive monthly and annual plan including strategic/functional initiatives and metrics.
- Identify and implement best practices to improve operational effectiveness & efficiency across multiple concepts.
- Align business priorities, store metrics, measurements, rewards and incentives, policy and practices, and training programs to ensure execution against opportunities and priorities.
- Establish an integrated scorecard by employee and store. Ensure reporting and accountability systems are in place to measure and improve results. Establish a process for analysis of results (KPIs) and continual process improvement.
- Motivating and inspiring the team to achieve targets.
- Lead the regional Operations functions to achieve excellence in the execution of the central strategy.
Required Skills :
- Minimum 8 years of experience in retail.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & customer service expertise.
- Good knowledge of retail know-how & competition.
- Sales planning and analysis skills.
- Must be a multiple location/region handler.
- Language Known - Kannada (Must)