Human Resource at Nua (Lagom Labs Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:206 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Nua - Brand Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Nua was founded on a dream to transform women's wellness in India.
Our story began with a pad. And not just any pad that could be picked off the shelves but one that was truly thought around a woman's needs.
However, we soon realised that the need for safe & effective products went beyond just pads. So, we asked the women in our community to tell us what they were looking for.
We believe that our Sanitary Pads, Cramp Comfort (India's first unique self-heating patch), Foaming Intimate Wash, 1mm Everyday Liners & Uplift (period nutrition drink mix) are made by us but are created by our community of over 4 Lakh women who wanted to start a new and improved wellness journey.
As for our dream, it just got bigger from where we started. As of today, we continue to transform the women's wellness space in India through safe, innovative, inclusive and effective products that are Made Safe Certified and backed by science.
About the Role
The Brand Manager is the custodian of the brand and marketing communication for the master brand and product categories at Nua. This role requires the person to work closely with internal teams as well as external partners to bring alive the positioning and essence of brand Nua.
- Brand Strategy: Work closely with the Marketing Head on the brand marketing strategy based on the DNA of the brand, in terms of what it represents and offers to target consumers (existing as well as new)
- Marketing Calendar: Plan, align and execute the marketing calendar (annual/quarterly/monthly)
- Marketing Communication: Manage all touch-points and modes of brand communication (own as well as paid channels) to ensure that it is aligned to the brand message
- PR: Conceptualize, build and execute PR initiatives and programs in sync with the marketing calendar
- Project management with external agencies and service providers: Work with external partners (Creative Agencies, Production Houses, Videographers, Photographers, PR, Research, Packaging) - on briefing, finalizing proposals, cost negotiations & other activities related to execution of the entire project
- Internal workflows: Manage and coordinate with other functional teams (Category, Product, Sales, Retention, Packaging) and within the marketing team to implement all consumer-facing communication
- Consumer Research: Continuously strive to uncover actionable insights with respect to consumer needs, preferences, drivers and barriers in order to sharpen communication and marketing plans
- Track Brand Health: Monitor, assess and report Brand Health KPIs every month
Job Requirements :
- Any bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with a product or service brand
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work along with various functions, teams and external partners
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the work you do
- Excited to work in a start-up environment
What's in it for you :
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing company at an early stage and work in one of India's most innovative digital, direct-to-consumer brands
- A steep learning curve with exposure to other business functions, including customer experience, technology, product development, marketing
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development