HR at NowFLoats Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:71 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
NowFloats Technologies - Inside Sales Specialist (3-8 yrs)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Specialist to contribute in generating Customer
- Appointments & Sales Meetings for our company.
- You will be responsible for Generating Leads, Fixing Sales Appointment, Sales Follow up,
- Maintain customer relationships, Good Pipeline and Closing Sales.
- An effective Inside Sales Specialist must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
II. Responsibilities :
- The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying and developing sales targets and closing them online. This role is a development position for a person aspiring for advancement in a sales organization.
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota. We are a team of A-Players.
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Execute timely follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads, inbound website and phone inquiries, educating prospects.
- Research targeted accounts, identify key players, generate interest and close the deal online.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the products, industry trends and competition.
- Consistently achieve performance goals, individually and as a team.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead and share what NowFloats does and assist them in identifying how it can help them.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities.
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM.
-Keep records of calls, meetings and sales and note useful information.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Take and process orders as per the standard procedure.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English, Hindi
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaint
- Knowing any additional regional language will be an added advantage
IV. What can you expect at NowFloats?
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing startups in India (NowFloats) & help shape business units spanning multiple verticals.
- Healthy professional growth, from tons of learning in a fast-growing startup with a strong team with many new roles & opportunities that accompany such hyper-growth.
- A fun work environment with people who won- t just be your colleagues but will soon become your friends!
- A space to break the mundane and present ideas and think out of the box.
- A fun team who work hard together and party harder Free snacks, a vibrant work space
- Non-hierarchical culture & easier access to senior leadership teams