Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at NowFloats Technologies
Views:434 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
NowFloats - Manager - Business Development - Enterprise Sales (8-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Enterprise Sales
The Role :
- NowFloats Technologies is looking for a Business Development Manager who can set up, expand and engage enterprise customers within the region.
- We are looking for an expert with proven capability in incrementally (read exponentially) growing the organization having deep connects with medium to large enterprises in various segments: Saas, SMB, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, etc.
- The ideal incumbent is aware of the current market trends of enterprise sales, emerging customer and consumer behavior and is an early adopter of technology.
Job Definition :
- Responsible for driving opportunities with enterprise accounts using a variety of prospective, unique and innovative techniques resulting in acquisition growth, cross-selling and customer retention.
- Leads Customer Journey
- Owns and leads the customer journey at NowFloats with appropriate hand-overs and seamless transition to post sales teams.
- Works in close coordination with post-sales team to ensure fast and smooth customer on-boarding.
- Actively share - Voice of Customer- feedback, asks, queries and more with relevant teams to support process improvement and product enhancement.
- Be a part of dynamic achievement-oriented sales force to enable a culture of high performance and customer delight.
- Contributes to organization success by taking a disciplined approach to tasks and learning.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams to ensure purpose achievement.
- Strategizing complete sales process from opportunity creation to closure and retention.
- Rolling out new sales initiatives, targeted pitches and modify sales approach depending on the nature of the business.
- Innovate new ways to approach the market.
- Maintain and develop high level connects and relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Identify end to end key opportunities to grow enterprise accounts through cross selling and upselling.
- Coordination with sales force for lead generation, meetings and sales closure for both new & existing clients.
- Gathering business requirements, managing operational requirements and monitoring of metrics like sales reporting, MIS.
- Represent and live by NowFloats ethos.
- Maintain and encourage a disciplined, timely approach to task update, documentation, communication, and reports.
- Diligent with administrative activities and operational needs.
- Embraces the values and culture of NowFloats and always exhibits them.
What are we looking for?
- Self-Driven individuals who are - Respectful- to everyone and - Always Keep Their Word- .
- Deep local understanding of their industry.
- Strong execution ability and customer orientation.
- Experience in mapping and engaging decision makers at the enterprise level
- 4-6 years of experience in selling Saas products to enterprise customers.
- Ability to analyze and predict bottlenecks/issues.
- Effective communicator and negotiator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability.
- A management degree is preferred but not a show stopper.
- Ability to understand the company using at NowFloats.
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up with highly accomplished co-founders and diverse colleagues.
- Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that - listens- to its people.
- Strong employee friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth.
About NowFloats :
NowFloats is a dynamic young start-up founded in 2012 with its HQ in Hyderabad and 30 branch offices across India with over 500 people. NowFloats is funded by Mumbai Angels, Blume Ventures, Omidyar Network, Iron Pillar and IIFL.
Our flagship product Boost, enables small & medium businesses to control their online presence resulting in increased online discovery & sales. The easy to use app gives them the power to create and manage their own stunning business websites. No coders needed. No designers required and as easy as WhatsApp.
NowFloats has a base offering for any business and deep commerce-enabled products for spas and salons, food and beverages, manufacturing, hospitality, education, & healthcare.
NowFloats Values are defined by - Self-Driven- individuals with - Respect for One and All- who - Keep their Word- .
Company Highlights :
- Trust: Customers buy our digital subscription worth $300 or Rs. 21,000 per annum to Indian merchants - all paid in cash, all up front.
- Scale: Served over 40,000 paid merchants till date with ~1,000 being added every month.
- Behaviors: Created a habit for the Indian merchant: 60% of merchants create new content every month.
- Renewals: 70% of merchants renew their subscription every year.
- Market-Share: Monthly 15 Million local searches (estimated 5% of India's local traffic) lands on NowFloats web pages.
- Engagement: Strong B2B engagement engine called RIA which drives personalized engagement with merchants having cataloged 574K unique product SKUs on the platform.
- World's First Full-Stack Serverless Platform (www.getkitsune.com): 10+ large enterprises have moved to serverless using kitsune directly, over the last 12 months.
Interested candidates to apply.