CEO at Oxys Beauty Private Limited
Views:37 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Nourish Mantra - Content Manager (2-6 yrs)
EXPERIENCE IN E-COMMERCE INDUSTRY - MANDATORY.
Location : Defence Colony, New Delhi
Type : Full-time in-office role
Availability : Immediate
About Us :
- Nourish Mantra is a premium skincare brand launched in January 2020 and selling in 6 countries now. Our mission is to modernize traditional Indian beauty rituals making them relevant to today's changing lifestyle.
- As a startup, our culture is fast-paced and ambitious. Our people are our strength who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions. To support our growth targets, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals, who can bring fresh and innovative thinking to the team, and play a part in driving the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Nourish Mantra is a part of NECO Group which is a 45-year old established industrial group with a turnover of INR 4500 Crore and the flagship company publicly traded in the Bombay Stock Exchange.
About the role :
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager, by having a deep understanding of the customer journey and delivering cohesive storytelling across each Nourish Mantra channel. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills, creative thinking and attention to detail.
- Ideate and execute brand's story across artworks, content, social media, events, campaigns, and collaborations. Provide insights to support the approach to customer-facing communication and engagement
- Full ownership of brand's social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc. Monitor platform's performance metrics and create reports on a weekly basis
- Focus on effective storytelling, relevant messaging, and a connected customer-journey across all touchpoints to develop an emotional connect with the audience
- Deliver the strategic approach to planning with a focus on brand as a differentiator
- Amplify relevant moments and develop brand partnership campaigns
- Manage Content Writer and Video Editor to build & execute the content strategy
- Plan and execute community building activities like speaking engagements (IG Live sessions, dermatologist collaborations etc), content marketing, guest blogs etc
- Monitor hygiene of website and marketplace product listings taking care of A+ content
- EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL MARKETING - MANDATORY
- Proficient with social media platforms and familiar with on-going trends
- Experience in luxury marketing preferred but not mandatory
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task.
- 2+ years of experience in a creative role
- Has a strong understanding of Content Marketing and SEO