NotchUp - Executive - Sales (0-5 yrs)
About the Role :
NotchUp is looking to hire someone in the Sales Team. As a part of the sales team, you will be accountable for generating and converting leads in the Gurgaon area for modules on Communication and Game Development. This will require on the ground sales at venues like housing societies, malls, parks, etc. You will understand nuances of the product thoroughly and ensure all questions any prospective customer might have are answered.
Why you should join NotchUp?
1. Weekly incentives - The role is highly performance based. Apart from the base stipend, you will earn INR 500 additionally for every sale you make.
2. Perks - Certificate and LOR to be provided
3. Complete flexibility in timings and hours you work
4. Empowering future leaders : Join us on this fulfilling journey of disrupting the current education system in India and providing children with the relevant skills
5. We are a very early stage company. Join us on our journey now to grow exponentially with us
6. Learning environment - The founders are alumni of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad and are very hands on, providing you with lots of opportunity for learning
Day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Visiting high-density areas in Gurgaon (Malls, Open gated societies, shopping complex, parks) and sell the company's offering through videos, brochure, and flyers during one to one interaction
2. Capturing details of areas visited and interested customers in an online document
3. Providing status update to the team on a daily/ weekly basis and set expectations and target areas for the next few days
1. Can start before 20th August
2. Communication - Strong English speaking skills
3. Drive - Display enthusiasm and energy to deliver the required sales
4. Learning attitude - Eagerness to learn and upgrade your knowledge not only from the company but also from customers, and pass on their feedback to the company
About Notchup.co (http://www.notchup.co) :
We are a team of IIT Delhi and IIM A alumni who aim to create localized blended learning spaces for K-12 kids to develop key 21st-century skills such as creative thinking, problem-solving, coding, game development, communication etc. The curriculum is further strengthened with a 360-degree feedback to ensure continuous growth and development. Sessions are organized once a week at offline centres, currently in Gurgaon only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.