AGM - HR at Northwest Executive Education
Views:8 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Northwest Executive Education - Search Engine Optimization Role (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and executing effective ranking strategies to maximize search exposure and achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
- Studying web traffic, analytics and webmaster tools executing the actionable.
- Competitive Benchmarking and understanding trends and deriving executable insights
- Monitoring, Analysing ranking of keywords and strategizing on ways to improve it.
- Preparing tactics and executing them for Guest Posting, Directory submissions, Forum Posting, Article submissions, Social Bookmarking, Identification of competitive links and comments posting, Natural backlink generation.
- Work with Content team on content generation (Blogs and Social Media Posts) and creation of new pages for content.
- Identify and resolve technical issues such as Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc.
- Monitor and resolve issues related to page speed and mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge for SEO tools like Semrush, Spyfu, Ahrefs, and Moz etc.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and preferably Wordpress
- Strong understanding of trends and best practices on online marketing, SEO and digital tactics success measurement
- Google Adwords Certification (preferred, not required)
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in optimizing landing page and user funnel.
- Experienced with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.