HR Generalist at NoPaperforms Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:254 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
NoPaperForms - Customer Counselor (0-4 yrs)
NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Info Edge India Ltd. [Naukri.com Group] funded Company, headquartered in New Delhi is India's largest SaaS based CRM & Enrolment Automation Platform being used by more than 200 Colleges and Universities across the country. NoPaperForms is enabling a digital transformation in education sector powered by next generation technologies, data science, analytics and AI based Automation engine. It is one of the fasted growing organizations in the education sector whose valuation grew by almost 600% in the last one year to reach a 100 crore. The company has been conferred with the following awards in last one year:
- Hottest Startup by Business World
- Most Sustainable Startup by The Entrepreneur
- Startup of the Year by DIDAC India
Company Location : Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi
Job Location : Delhi
Profile : Counselor
Job Profile :
- Handle basic level of customer queries related to our Product through Calls/Chat/E-Mail. Job requires you to understand the customer's problems accurately, follow the established procedures to investigate and resolve the problem, and communicate with the customers. You would be working in multi-tasking environment working on multiple customer services and back-office operations at the same time.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage inbound/outbound calls/emails/chats in a timely manner.
- Resolve Customers queries or complaints by providing clear information and provide solutions and/or alternatives on calls/emails/chats
- Keep records of all conversations in our contact centre database in a comprehensible manner.
- Consistently meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative targets
- Identify bottleneck, call out issues, own up customer issue/track & provide resolution
- Work within the team and with other functions to resolve Customers issues effectively
- Share process improvement ideas and suggestions with the teams leadership to improve the customer experience.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate with 0-3 of experience in Counselling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Knowledge of working over MS- Excel.
- Knowledge of working over CRM will be an added advantage.
We promise to offer lot of challenges, opportunity to learn & grow at fast paced environment.