Zonal Manager at NoPaperForms Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:40 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
NoPaperForms - Analyst/Manager - Customer Success (2-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Proactively engage with customers right from the time of inception throughout the entire life-cycle of the customer which includes strategic and tactical guidance, client on-boarding, usage tracking, consultancy, training, meetings, workshop, upsell and renewal
- You must have high levels of self-motivation, excellent relationship management and the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders.
- We promise to offer a lot of challenges, opportunities to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather requirements from clients, Suggest Product Solutions, Coordinate with other teams to ensure seamless implementation.
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customers issues/solutions are addressed
- Review on-going, product usage, account health, risk assessment, upsell/cross-sell, industry trends, customer trends, and competitor landscapes
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Manage overall customer success to ensure high retention and renewal rate.
- Act as a bridge between company and client.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
- Ability to quickly gain the client's trust, demonstrate ownership for the client's issue, problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and report generation.
Education and Experience :
- Post-Graduation (MBA/ PGDM) preferred.
- Mandatory degree in Computer Science/IT (B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA).
- 2+ years of relevant working experience required preferably in digital marketing /education domain/ SaaS-based organizations.