HR Manager at Nojoto (India's Largest Storytelling Platform)
Views:37 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Nojoto - Retention Specialist (1-2 yrs)
About the organization :
- Nojoto is India's largest storytelling platform where anyone can tell their story, build their network & earn directly from the audience. Nojoto is making it easier to monetize & connect creators to consumers. Becoming the First Indian Platform where Users can now build audiences at scale & turn their passions into livelihoods, whether that's Performing Storytelling or producing video content by an act of expression.
For the best experience, Download Nojoto App from Playstore :
Location : Gurugram (Delhi NCR) - No Remote
Experience : 1- 2+ years of experience in User Retention
About the People :
- Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What You will need
- Develop and execute personalized and targeted campaigns using channels such as SMS, Push notifications, emails, etc.
- Plan and design user flows for different player lifecycle stages. Work on segmentation of the customer base to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns & promotions.
- Define A/B tests to verify campaign ideas, monitor their performance, draw conclusions and Optimize campaign performance
- Working with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Analytics to define the customer retention and growth strategies along with the Product roadmap.
- Owning a business funnel, responsible for Key metrics, KPIs, and Targets, most importantly month-on-month retention, Activated Users, Sessions per customer, and Stickiness on the Platform
- Manage the roadmap for retention-focused features, such as offering Platform Push Notification, in-app notifications, and other ways to bring users back to the product
Technical capabilities :
- 1-2+ years experience in email marketing campaigns and analytics, with specific experience managing an email/web/mobile marketing program from end to end (Consumer experience preferred).
- Knowledge of tools such as MoEngage, WebEngage, or Clevertrap.
- Experience with user retention and engagement strategies.
- You must have familiarity with the marketing copies which can drive the user or retain them through the use of Push Notifications
- An analytical bent of mind with an ability to collate, analyze and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPIs.
- Good understanding of CRM, email marketing, and mobile marketing.
You will make us go if :
- You have past experience in building consumer products or Content Platforms
- You have experience working for a startup that has scaled from 0 to1
An Ideal Candidate Will Have :
- Past Retention & Growth Experience will be a plus point.
- Grittiness : You don't hesitate to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up. A deep desire to grow and learn
- Our ideal candidate is customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics, energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He/she has a strong sense of product ownership and commitment to growth and a strong passion for technology and innovation. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. He/she is results-oriented and demonstrates a strong bias for action.
What We Offer :
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs : We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
Health Benefits : We cover health insurance for you