Noisy Lion - Senior Copywriter (4-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a creative Senior Copywriter to write and edit original content for marketing activities. The senior copywriter's duties include creating copy for campaigns and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms. In this position you would be building brand identity, stories, promotions, multi-channel content and experiences.
1) Create original and compelling copies for online advertisements, social media, and other platforms.
2) Prepare and publish articles about our company's services.
3) Collaborate with graphics and design team for visual interpretation of the copies.
4) Shape language and tone used in emails, banners and brochures.
5) Research on topics related to industry and also identify areas for improvement in our existing content.
6) Monitoring content-related metrics (e.g. web traffic, conversion rates etc).
7) Use SEO practices for the purpose of optimizing articles and increasing their search rankings.
1) Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, literature, or its equivalent.
2) Prior experience as a Senior Copywriter or a similar role.
3) A portfolio of published works.
4) Exceptional writing as well as editing skills.
5) Ability to create small creative texts as well as large content pieces.
6) Experience with keyword research and content optimization.
Recruitment process :
Stage 1: Resume and portfolio screening
Stage 2: Tele-interview
Stage 3: Cognitive ability test
Stage 4 : Recruitment Exercise
Stage 5 : Final interview
Note : The entire process takes about 7-14 days.