HR Manager at Noisy Lion
Views:38 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Noisy Lion - Graphic Designer (2-6 yrs)
We at NoisyLion believe that there's only one acceptable response to a design- WOW ! If you as a graphic designer are on an ongoing chase to create the next wow inducing design, we would love to speak with you.
Daily Responsibilities :
- Bring the brief and concept to life based on the client's requirement.
- Adapt approved concepts for various mediums/channels.
- Adhere to a client's brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Make sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to the client
- A top quality and diverse design portfolio
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer working in-house
- A keen eye for detail and strong aesthetic sense
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Past experience in a top-tier Advertising Agency preferred
Recruitment Process :
Stage 1: Resume and Portfolio Screening
Stage 2: Cognitive Ability Test
Stage 3: Tele-Interview
Stage 4: Design Test
Stage 5: In-Person Interview
NOTE - The entire process takes about 7-14 days.
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Best design practices
- Unique growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours