HR Manager at Noisy Lion
Views:110 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Noisy Lion - Creative/Copy Director (6-10 yrs)
Salary : 7-10 LPA
At NoisyLion, We're looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate our brand as our in-house Copy Head.
As a member of the creative team, you will write, strategize and edit copy primarily for Marketing Campaigns (including web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop final deliverables.
- Create compelling campaigns that inform, inspire, and engage while generating revenue.
- Perform extensive research and analysis on customer personas and their pain points
- Plan and execute content strategy in collaboration with design and marketing teams for marketing campaigns
- Develop and enforce content guidelines for consistent tone, style, and voice across platforms
- Have 5+ years of experience writing for marketing collaterals, emailers and B2B campaigns
- Have a diverse portfolio of work across platforms & industries
- Have expert understanding of marketing campaign development across mediums
- Can strategize content from end-user perspective and as per user journeys
- Can optimize content for highest engagement and conversions.
Recruitment Process :
Stage 1: Resume and Portfolio Screening
Stage 2: Cognitive Ability Test
Stage 3: Tele-Interview
Stage 4: Copy Test
Stage 5: Final Interview
NOTE - The entire process takes about 7-14 days.
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Best creative practices
- Unique growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours