HR Manager at Noisy Lion
Views:164 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Noisy Lion - Content Strategist (3-6 yrs)
1. Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
2. Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
3. Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
4. Track and advance the content calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
5. Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
6. Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
7. Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
8. Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools
1. Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social media platforms
2. Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
3. Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing .
4. Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, etc.
5. Excellent presentation and communication skills
6. A Diploma or Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
Recruitment Process :
Stage 1: Resume and Portfolio Screening
Stage 2: Cognitive Ability Test
Stage 3: Tele-Interview
Stage 4: Design Test
Stage 5: In-Person Interview
NOTE - The entire process takes about 7-14 days.