HR Executive at Nobroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:381 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
NoBroker.com - Territory Sales Manager (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
A Business Development employeee has to take care of entire customer life cycle with major focus on acquisition. He is responsible for an end to end sales process which involves; Lead generation, Cold Calling, Meeting with Clients, Prospecting, Converting into customer and finally overseeing excellent after sales services. Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Minimum 1-5 years of proven sales track record and ability to meet targets.
- Should have interest on Business development (B2C) for Software Application products/solutions.
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and their expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Onboarding new apartments on NobrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD manager.
- Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
What we have to offer :
- Excitement and challenge of building a team and business from scratch and lead it to exponential growth
- Exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people in a fun-filled start-up culture
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate with excellent communication.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be proficient in Hindi and English language, knowing regional language will be a plus.
- Should be comfortable to work on weekends (Sat & Sun is compulsory), with a week off in between Mon-Thursday.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc.