NoBroker - Executive - Sales (3-9 yrs)
. Territory Sales Manager B2C
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it's all done from your phone. It also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits - accessible anytime and anywhere - and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Empathy: Understand the field sales as the demos need to be given at the societies.
- Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
- Should be comfortable to work on weekends(Sat & Sun compulsory working), with a week off in between Mon-Thursday.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc
- Should have a 2 wheeler vehicle with DL M
About the role :
- Should have interest in Business development (B2C) for Software Application products/solutions.
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand the scope of business and their expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- On-boarding new apartments on the NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
- Researching potential leads from the open market, web searches, or digital resources.
What we have to offer :
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes-
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduation in any field
- Minimum 1-5 years of proven sales track record and ability to meet targets.
- Willingness to travel on field.
Mandatory Benefits :
- Performance Bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Private Health Insurance